‘ WE all are ALIKE’ yes this phrase is correct to some extent because in God’s eyes we all are created alike. But does this carry any weight when once we come in this world. Absolutely not, because here mankind is divided according to their caste, color, creed, religion, wealth and ofcourse the part of the world they belong to. We are living in a world with great economic disparity, while there are some who are living in abundance and luxury, there are others who are starving and are deprived of even the basic amenities of life. The world is divided in these ‘First’, ‘Second’ and ‘Third’ Worlds. Where ‘First World’ countries are the rich and developed countries while ‘Third World’ countries are the poor and under-developed countries. So when we look at the problems faced by the fist world, as depicted in these amusing picture series, they appear to be very ridiculous and insignificant when you are from a third world country.
1. Finding wall-papers for my 4k monitor is really hard.
2. My shirt is dry-clean only.
3. I’m a Secret Shopper at a restuarant, I eat for free but I dread it because I am tired of the menu.
4. My country is in the tightening grip of a neo-fascist and I had to spend my week-end protesting instead of not leaving the house.
5. My president is ruining trade relations with the country we import 93% of avocados from.
6.My maid is painting the room where the 70 inches TV is so I am stuck watching the 43 inches TV in the living room like a peasant.
7. There are halves and pieces in my Deluxe Whole Cashew can.
8. Microsoft Word is asking me if I want to save changes to my document, but I can not recall making any changes.
9. All the stalls in the upstairs bathroom at work were full now I have to take my #2 in the downstairs bathroom without 4G LTE.
10. I have to sign for a $10 box of pizza, but UPS leaves my$2,ooo camera at my door-step.