It certainly comes as a great shock when something that you value a lot, is lost. And you keep on searching frantically for it, hoping and praying that it would appear somewhere. But deep down in your heart you have this sinking feeling that you won’t be able to find it again.
But sometimes it does turn up again and in some very unexpected place that you have the least thought of. But though the chances of such a thing to happen are very slim but still we should not give up hope because sometimes things lost are not gone forever.
1. My Dad just fished out his old, lost wallet after he had dropped it into the lake 20 years ago.
2. Went to Fiji 14 years ago and became friend’s with a Fijian taxi driver there. Had lost all contact with him but found him again just last week, when I went back.
3. The book this professor just bought on Amazon was the one she lost five years ago.
4. A woman lost her wedding ring in 1995 and found it 16 years later when she was picking carrots.
5. Our door knob was stolen at a party last weekend and today it showed up again with this note attached.
6. My friend lost his IPhone in February and found it today frozen in our driveway. Miraculously it still works.
7. My father lost his reading glasses about two years ago, found them today.
8. We lost the sixth book in the series,after two months we found it.