Trees have been found on this planet for more than 370 million years and after looking at the pictures below we get a fair enough idea that why their survival chances are so high. And this phenomenon explains why there are 3 trillion grown trees on this planet covering 30% of the earth’s land. Trees produce a major part of the oxygen and therefore we should consider ourselves fortunate that trees are so resilient.
2. The tree fell over and curved right back up.
3. The tree fell and grew four more trees out of itself.
4. The only tree that survived the tsunami in Japan.
5. A trees roots spill over the side walk.
6. A Miracle.
7. A tree that simply refuses to die.
8. Fighting against all odds.
9. Life finds a way.
10. What Resilience.